Milestones Behavior Group
Telehealth is a collection of methods for enhancing health care, public health, and health education delivery and support using telecommunications technologies such as platforms like, for example, Skype. Research has shown that Telehealth can be effective in delivering meaningful ABA training to parents of children with ASD.
- From the comfort of your own home at a time that works best for you, our 12 week program is designed to:
- 1.) Decrease Problem Behavior
- 2.) Increase Communication
- 3.) Reduce Stress by training to use ABA strategies with their children.
- We conduct pre and post-oucome measures before beginning and after completing the program such as the Parent Stress Indicator.
- Parents participate in 12 different modules that are chosen by the Behavior Analyst in the order that best applies to each individual case.
- Through online-video conferencing, the Behavior Analyst observes the parent and provides live instruction and feedback on how to use ABA techniques with their children. We encourage parents to have their child(ren) actively participate in the trainings.
- Weekly pre and post tests along with homework assignments are provided to support parents and determine when a skill has been mastered so that the parent can keep building on their skills without getting stuck.
- Some of the skills we teach are functional communication training and identifying the function of problem behavior so that effective responses can be learned and used to reduce problem behavior.
.........and you never have to leave your home.
Space is very limited. Please call 205.253.6903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org